Thank you for your patience as we worked on our reopening plan to ensure everything was ready and met all of the NYS guidelines for reopening
We are excited to let you know we will be re‑opening to all Members on November 9th, 2020 at 6:00am.
When returning to the Fitness Center all Members must comply with the new guidelines and procedures outlined below:
- Hours of operation will be Monday-Friday 6:00am – 8:00pm and Saturday 7:00am – 3:00pm. The Fitness Center will be closed on Sundays.
- Please sign-in when you enter; Please make sure you are wearing your mask before entering. Upon your arrival to the Fitness Center you will be screened by one of our Team Members at the front entrance whom will take your temperature and ask a series of questions. You will then proceed to the front desk where you will scan your tag to check-in. Please maintain 6-feet social distance and wait for the person in front of you to check-in before entering.
- Wear a mask; In compliance with NYS guidelines all Members are required to wear an appropriate mask at all times, including while any Member is in the locker room. Cloth-based face coverings and disposable masks that are designated appropriate for exercise that cover both the mouth and nose; Buffs, bandanas, and gaiters are not appropriate face coverings. Masks may be removed for a brief time when taking a drink or using the showers.
- Please maintain 6-feet social distance at all times; this includes not using a machine if the one next to
it is in use. Please be respectful of others workout space.
- Locker rooms will be open; If using a locker for daily use, please sanitize before use, as well as after removing your belongings. After using the shower, it is required you sanitize and clean it after use. Cleaning supplies will be available in both locker rooms.
We will be open Tuesday, November 3rd through Thursday, November 6th for existing and new Members to
come in to reactivate their memberships, and fill out updated membership information. With this reactivation,
we will be updating all of your account information – reactivation is by appointment only. To book a time you can go to MINDBODY or our app and make an appointment. Memberships will only be re-activated if you choose to come back. All memberships activated will be given time back on their account for when we were closed.
- Updated membership pricing; We are happy to let you know that we will no longer be charging an annual fee for any of our Members. Payments will come out on either the 1st or 15th of every month.
You can choose which date you prefer and the Fitness Center can prorate any contract so you don’t
have to wait to use the gym! Updated pricing is below:
• Adult; $30/month, or $330/year (~$1.00/day)
• Two-Person; $40/month, or $440/year (~$0.65/day)
• Family, 3-5 people; $50/month, or $550/year (~$0.33 – $0.55/day)
• Military/Senior/Student; $25/month, or $275/year (~$0.83/day)
- Classes; The Fitness Center will begin a limited class schedule on December 1st, 2020.
For Small Group Training Classes, a limited schedule will start November 16th, 2020.
- Personal training; Prices will remain the same. We’re excited to announce that will be offering a hybrid personal training option! Pricing and information will be coming soon!
Once again, thank you for your understanding and patience over these last several months.
We can’t wait to help you achieve your health and wellness goals!