The weekend is never too far away! Get yourself weekend-ready with this delicious grilled swordfish with mango salsa recipe from our very own Joey DeNoyell!
- 2 Swordfish Steaks (preferably cut 1 1/2inches thick)
- 1 Mango (Ripe)
- ½ Red onion
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Lime
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Dice 1 mango, 1 jalapeno and ½ a red onion
- Squeeze in juice of 1/2- 1 lime depending on your taste
- Season with salt and pepper & mix
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat, about 400-450
- Rub swordfish on both sides with olive oil
- Season with salt & pepper
- Grill fish for 4-5 minutes on each side until flesh is opaque
“I like to serve it over a bed of greens drizzled in just a little olive oil. You can also add other ingredients to the salsa (tomatoes, grilled corn, or some other herbs) or seasonings to the swordfish and experiment a little. I like this simple version because it’s a light but filling meal and has a fresh taste.”
Okay, who’s hungry? Stop by our Amsterdam Route 30 or Clifton Park stores to check out our selection of Weber grills and accessories, or to have a chat with our resident Grill Masters! Stay tuned for more delicious recipes from Our Alpin Haus Family.